雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Friday, June 12, 2009

Holiday report

I can finally online! What a "happy" birthday. My holiday is terrible without internet. Uhh, I don't wanna say more about it.

I have passed my undang test on last Wednesday. 48 over 50. Muahahaha. My mom worried I can't pass the test, kept telling me to read read read. Uhh, I just done my mid year test okay? Can't I have a good rest? So I only read it the day before the test, for whole day. It's damn boring. Before I went to the test centre, I have to wait for the company's driver or whoever drive me there. I saw Andrew at 7-11 in school shirt. I was quite suprise because I can't believe he's attending school extra class!!! Lol. Anyway I don't know whether did he attend because it was nearly 8. (Pls don't say I look down on you, I just can't believe it. XD) Alright this has nothing to say about, skip skip.

Last Friday went Ampang night market. It was fun. I love there. Many to eat and buy. There's still many people even until 11 o'clock. Unlike here, 9 pm everyone has gone. I ate quite a lot. My mom and sis ate "chou dou fu"(stink taufu). My sis chased me and wanted me to smell her stink breath. Oh please. Stop being crazy! I bought a shirt too, with words "I'm fat but happy". Lol. After that I went to my cousin, Ah Guan jie jie's house. Yuan if you're reading this you should be happy. You are going to be uncle next month(most probably), unlike you, I don't want people to call me auntie Mun Mun so soon. Anyway that's a good news, and I don't think the baby able to talk within this year. She said she''ll be going back to "da gu" there after the baby born. So you'll see them if you go back to po po's house. And your nephew is a boy, sorry to disappoint you Shao Yuan. Next year remember ask for a bigger ang pau. And Ah Kit gor gor, oops, I mean uncle, is getting fatter(evil). Haha.

Last Saturday and Sunday went Sunway Pyramid for the ASEAN test. I'll talk about it further in next post. Anyway I don't think I'll make it. Everyone seems to have their friend in the hall and family waiting outside only I'm alone. Sunday's test ended arnd 12 so I went shopping and ice-skating(my bro asked for that for two days, wonder what's so fun). That's tired and I almost broke my ankle!! You better watch out!!

Wednesday went to Sungei Wang with Caresse. My dad was kinda worry because only two of us going and both are girl. (What? You look down on us?) I got a skirt as my birthday present, thanks. And Caresse, same as my sister, don't let me buy chocolates!!! Ewwwww!!! Anyway Caresse bought herself many stuff. You seems happy paying what.. My chocolate!!! Caresse really took long time to consider whether to buy something, haha. I mean if you like it just buy, if you are not sure, leave it, we can go back later what.

Today has nothing special. I played gameboy at dad's shop for whole day. Somebody send the notebook mom ordered. My dad said okay, your birthday present. My mom objected, "it's MINE birthday present! As a compensation because you guys forgot my birthday." (She celebrated her another birthday lo, according to chinese calendar)

Today is my birthday. So faster wish me or else I'm going to minta present from whoever did not wish me one by one. Haha.

No comments: