雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Getaway to Gold Coast (3) - Tanjung Sepat

The next day when we wake up it's raining lightly outside. So our food are served in the cafeteria instead outside at the canopy. I have read many negative feedback of the breakfast location which has many flies over the food. I think we are lucky :) The food are so so, normal Malaysian style buffet breakfast. 



 


On our way back to room, we pass by this red bellboy. Cannot skip playing with the man. Lol. 

After changing, we went down to the water theme park! Woo! There are lockers outside the theme park for you to store your belongings, you can actually leave them in your room to save the money. The fee wasn't expensive but I forgot the price. You can rent their tube but that would be unnecessary too. The water theme park actually quite big in terms for a hotel. Some of the facility are actually quite fun. However it could be dangerous as maintenance was less often that large water theme park. Le bf scratched a hole his swim trunks while playing one of the huge slides bahahahah.







After playing for awhile it wasn't that fun so we went back to our room and enjoy our jacuzzi for the very last time before leaving!

After carrying all our luggage back into the car, we proceed to check out. It begin to rain as we start our car. Then... then... then!!! I suddenly saw that car outside the hotel and I realised I didn't take photo with it. I actually wanted to give up. Bf don't want me to leave with disappointment so he quickly drag me to run down the car together and shoot a photo with the car hahahahah. We are like idiots running under the rain. It's sweet however. :) Thank you 
 

We stopped by Hai Yew Heng pau shop again to collect our buns. We also take away extra two fresh hot mui choy buns with us to eat in the car later! Then we proceed to where we have our lunch - Bay Watch Restaurant! I did my home work before the trip. Bay Watch is so far the most recommended seafood restaurant with quite consistent performance in their dishes. There was only another pair of couple there when we reached. We enjoyed the lunch quietly with sea breeze. 


 



 



The end of our trip with delicious food.