雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CNY coming soon.

I'm really looking forward to Chinese New Year. School life is really sickening me. I feel this strongly as I just changed to a new environment. I'm stressed and tired. I look as an elastic band which stretch too much. I just need to go away from here a while. I like the peace in the village. It's too nice but I can't stay there long. I was worry that I will forget myself and my task in my life. Too much relax make me idle. I'm getting lazier and lazier by now. Hoping I not losing myself. Still, it's nice to be back to school but I don't mix up with people easily. Can't deny it. I still don't get friend whom can talk with me and it's already end of January. I have offered my helps to the others. But the only thing I can talk with my classmate is about homework and help. I need friends who can truly talk with me. I hope all will be fine after Chinese New Year. All the best. To me and to you too.

No comments: