雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Boring holiday

My blog is sooooo dead. Is it that people don't write blog when they have someone to busy with or it is just me? Lol.


This is another boring holiday like we had in elementary school and secondary school. I have got totally NOTHING to do. Everyday I go to shop, I sit there, watch the time pass, texting, watch the time pass, read newspaper, watch the time pass, nap, watch the time pass, eat, watch the time pass, open my lappy to play free cell, watch the time pass.What a life. There's nothing to do, no internet, no interesting work, nothing in particular. I miss uni. When will the new semester start?

Finally it's meeting AFSA today. I've been anticipating it, a chance to go out! OMG. I hope they found a really nice place for Unity Camp 2.0. The first unity camp was really great. I must say that the accommodation and hygiene issue were more than satisfactory.  I hope they'll find a similar or even better one this time :) Hope Industrial Visit goes well too.

Tiring day. I shall check my Tumblr and sleep. Good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleep enough??tc <3 thx ur support for AFSA <3 we whole gang do it tgt and make it awesome^^
and also IV, i really hope we can do it well for this one of the small event of AFSA...AFSA is the awesome team that connect our love d^^we should support AFSA when our UNI life...miss you <3

Joe Hahn said...

Told u to play left 4 dead, or battlefield or call of duty... or The sims 3! haha!

Anonymous said...

Ehem~~~she just play card...and i will find her when i free,wont let her boring...

靖雯 ♥ 阿妖 said...

Dear, yeah, AFSA linked us together :) Miss you too.

JH, WHAT THE HELL IS LEFT 4 DEAD, BATTLEFIELD, AND CALL OF DUTY = = The Sims so tiring to play, no ending at all.