雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Leopard manicure


Usually after exam, I would spend some time to do manicure. It is fun and challenging to people like me with extremely poor sense of art. Plus, I feel the satisfaction when I finally done with it. Especially when people ask me how I did it. Bahahah pride. 

I'm a very impatient person so you could imagine the tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk me waiting for the nail polish to dry so that I can apply another layer and this process repeats for several times.  In addition, when I unintentionally spoiled a part of the manicure, having to wipe it off and re-do the whole thing just frustrates me at all time! Some times I have the thought that I am actually torturing myself. God knows why. 

It doesn't last long too. One week later, my nails grow and the bottom of the nail will be blank. Uglyyyy. It would be a miracle if my new-grown-nails have the pattern of my manicure. The top of the nails would also starting to have some manicure washed off by frequent water flow. Practically my satisfaction and happiness last for less than a week and it starts to depress me :(


Here's how I did the leopard print nails.


No comments: