雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Sunday, May 12, 2013

In the mood of no mood

Gahhh. I'm feeling.........'no good'. Not satisfied, no motivation and everything with a 'no' sums up to 'no good'.

I'm hungry, and upstairs. Too far away from food.
Just remembered we don't have ready-to-be-eaten-food in the house. Ugh.
No food that I call food. Boohoo.

And I saw this. DIY: Homemade Matte Nail Polish Reminds me of the trend once upon a time again which I then look it up in Tumblr. Asdfghjkl wrong decision. I'm now dying for it. :/
Simple dots makes amazing nails. 
Cute. Asdfghjkl.
I laughed at this. Imagine trolling people with this. Hahah so much fun.
Look at what people did with their nails and compare with what I did. 
NAIL OF THE DAY. SO NAISSSSS.
Tell me how do these people do their nails so nicely! GOSH. 
To make minds even more complicated, I was all on this in my mind for the entire week. Now I couldn't make up my mind to do which one since I now have two choices and only a pair of fingers with nails. No pedicure. I can't do it on my own with a fat tummy between my upper body and toes. Anyway it always get peeled off days after I done it so let us not waste the time and effort. 



Next I was looking on some fashion thing (which I never did) so that I have some improvement in fashion maybe? Ahh well I then came to a conclusion that I'd better stay off fashion because I'm not at all willing to spend that amount of money on fashion. 

What makes me frustrating is actually my Final Research Project outline. Omggggggasdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm what should I do with it. Accounting is such a wide yet limited scope. I hated business research method and I can't believe I'm gonna do the same research thingy again after such short period. I couldn't even remember what shit I've done in my business research method. GAHHHH. and I'm hungry now, which makes me even more frustrating. I tried to look into some articles like this and I ended up stalking old schoolmates, consequently procrastinating AGAIN. Deadline is this coming Friday and I need to get the thing done for my preferred supervisor to sign on it and she's everyone's bloody favored supervisor. AND I'M STILL PROCRASTINATING. wtf. The sole purpose of me starting my laptop today was to read some articles about it and see what I end up doing - -

God please help me on my Final Research Project. 

Let's jump on to something more cheering, at least to me. :) Le bf got me this from Aeon. 
More information about it:- "click me"
Eh how cool is that! I really wanted a nice lunch box set to put my love meal to my boy since ages. So when he asked what I wanted for my 21st birthday I said I want a lot of things and one out of it is lunch box. I didn't expect to get a heat-insulated one especially after I peeked on the price tag. GASP. You call that a price?! I wouldn't buy one myself for my entire life. Come back to this, we were looking it at Aeon, which bf thinks it's probably the best place to get a good one. Where else you could find this? I don't know so I had to agree, don't I? :) Some of it are really ugly, looks like those old fashion thermos flask my mum used to had. It was used to store hot water, which got warm and suitable to make milk for us when we were little kiddo. Like this:
Seriously? - - 


The one we got wasn't fully heat insulated. Only the big cylinder jar is heat-insulated, or half-heat-insulated maybe as it is separable so I kinda doubt on it's functionality. The other two mini food container is just normal food container. Oh did you notice that little bag? Yeah it's for me to place all containers into it, plus point, it comes with a pair of chopsticks and its casing. That bag is so cute that it looks like a camera bag. 

The food container come with this too! I know where to put soups now. Since it comes together, the food container makes me feel less expensive then. So we decided to buy this among all others as it fulfill all my requirements to fill foods basically. Thanks babe! 
More information about it:' "click me"


  I had fun even washing these! I hated washing dishes. New toys I call'em. Hah! 



Note: Photos posted are all obtained from the internet. Please let me know if I've invaded any copyrights or provide me source to cite. Thank you. 
*Photos on manicure are from Tumblr. 
*Photos on food container are from Google. 

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm just want you happy. I love you <3

靖雯 ♥ 阿妖 said...

Love you too :D