雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lazy in bones took over guilty feels and fear.

It's really a long time since my last blog. my network connection was down. There's always a box jump out and giving me a code telling me my username or password is INCORRECT. Wth, I haven't touch that since I get my account of it. That's set and does not need anyone to type password or whatever. Anyway, thanks to streamyx for their kind services.

I feel so uneasy. I have not get my moral project done, and I seems to have lots of works(in my mind). The first test of mine is Chemistry, and darn it I have not go through it yet. And came along is Additional Mathematics. I deeply hope that the luck have on me last test will fall on me this time too. When I do the practise teacher gave us, I can't do it. I felt so frighten. It's not easy, I always being so lazy and.... I don't know what to say. I just feel so anxious and desperate. I even forgot all about the formulae of Physics. I usually get well with Physic but today when I was tryng to solve the multiple choice question in tuition centre, I found out that my mind is really blank. I feel so guilty.

As always, my laziness will always make me stop studying and keep playing/ sleeping despite my fear and guilty feel. Could anyone help me?

No comments: