雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Friday, November 7, 2008

A frightening night

Today I went Ampang pasar malam. It was so nice(at least nicer than Kajang one). Many food and goods. I can't even focus on one. After we bought the food we interested in, we went to a nearby hawker centre(mini, lousy and dirty) to sit down and eat our food. We ordered some drinks too of course.

When I'm about to finish my foods, my dear dad shows us a rat. It's a big fat rat. It was almost as big as a kitten. I was feeling quite funny(because it jump. weird huh?) and astonished as it is very far from me, I wonder how can a rat grows that big.

Afterwards, we left the place. My sister and me walked at front then followed by my dad, mom and brother. When I reached the stairs and walked down 2 steps, I saw RATS!!!!!!! Lots and lots of RATS. They were rushing, some passed under the stairs, some across the stairs open and above-board!!! Hell, I quickly pulled my sister back on the top of the stairs and run behind my parents. My mom got afraid too. Haha.

When most of them gone I quicky ran down the stairs and rushed to the car with the speed of light. When I rushing to the car, I saw another mouse opposite the street was jumping with something in its mouth.

When we get back to the car safely, my sister complained that I was screaming too loud. Man, i was frightened, who cares I was shouting or singing. Then I soon realised, she was quite calm on the spot. =.=" I was braver than her usually. Tonight, she shows her entire bravery. Lolx.

The first thing I get home just now, is wash my feet and shoes before entering the house. After entering I took a soap to washed and cleaned my legs.

Whewww..... Disgusting night. I'm afraid I'll cirit-birit tomorrow. I want category this as 恐怖小说,but lazy to add another label la. Next time I'll do it.

Now, I want sleep le. Good night, muacksss...

No comments: