雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Thursday, June 10, 2010

♥ mind maps

I used to love mind maps. (: I did them all the time when I was form 3 and form 4. Helped me a lot. It does make study easier and brings more colours into my notes. Now that I mentioned about my notes, I specially LOVEEE my Chemistry notes in form 4. Colourful! (: I prefer my own notes better than the reference book I have. I drew a lot of diagram and write notes nicely. I copied them twice! The workings are worth it though. (: I love Chemistry......... note. xD I'll post some pictures of it next time, if I remember. xD
Mind maps are just wonderful aren't they? (:
You see spaces in mind maps not in point form notes. When reading mind maps, it wouldn't feel so burden. (:


This one. Hmmm. I was in campus library reading up more for my test. I picked a seat facing the window so that I can feel the warmth of sunshine. I was a bit freezing at the moment.

No comments: