雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Relationship

I am sure you guys have seen groups in FB like "X00000 ppl join this YYY will be my gf", "X00000 ppl join this I'll propose to YYY" or "X00000 ppl join this YYY will back to a relationship with me again". I totally, completely, utterly HATE these.

Equation: YYY + me > X00000

WTF! Hello! We are talking about a RELATIONSHIP here! Not something for you to bet on! That's not an equation and will never be as easy as that! This isn't the act that shows you are serious toward a relationship.

If you can't even MAKE A DECISION whether to do it(propose or plead somebody to stay or what-so-ever), HELL PLEASE DON'T! If you say you need encourage and suggestions, why STRANGERS FROM THE NET? WHY PUTTING A FCKING BET ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP?! I see no sincerity in this!

A relationship involves only TWO persons! Why dragging a whole bunch of strangers into your relationship?! Either you success or not, they will not share your happiness nor the pain in your ass. If you gonna become somebody's girlfriend or boyfriend just because thousands or billions of people are joining these stupid groups he or she created, well... no comment, that's your liberty to waste. You are gambling on your own LIFE. It's your life to be wasted.

And if people just create such group for fun, this is completely STUPID AND MEANINGLESS.

If you are so gonna bet, bet on your balls not your relationship. *pui pui pui*

No comments: