雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Awaiting

I've given up update my post about Unity Camp and PPD. So lazy. I haven't even done on PPD's job. Duhh :( I dno why I just couldn't sleep early tho I was tired like mad.


I have a showcase for University Life on Thursday. It's about United Kingdom. There will be many booths of different countries on that day. I'm so eager to try out some special food of different country. I see many of them have been trying on food recipe and seems to gain success on it. OMG so excited! (When it comes to food... *shakes head*) Especially Holeen's Serbian food and Joely's almond garlic chicken. *wipe away dripping saliva* I wanted to do British style apple pie at first :( No oven what to do. What more earliest time I can go home on Wednesday is 8pm. If close friend like Holeen I can do at their house then stay overnight la X) 


Fish and chips is really really boring boring that people don't even want to eat anymore. I wanted to do Welsh rarebit too. It's toast with sauce and melted cheese on it. But it need to serve immediately after done. :( Not so suitable to give away as food sample whole day long. So our menu are fish and chips, which is entirely common food; and sanwiches, even more boring to the max. Failed. What to do. The girls all don't want to choi me in meeting I dno whether they got any other ideas or prepare food = = Why so shy. This is not the showcase in my mind :( Argh and the costumes. I hope we got financial aid, then can get a lot funny funny and special thing :) Then can even do Morris dancing in showcase! I like that one. University Life is such an interesting subject but we need more resources. :(


Recently have been practising on dance step of Thriller as well. It was fun but my butt has a problem with it. I cannot shake nicely. Maybe should come home and shake my butt everyday. :D I wonder how we gonna dance with all the high heels and gowns on that night. I don't even think I can walk properly but as Ms Jessica said, I will walk it around the house even to the toilet the day before. XD 


I haven't got much time to spend on my Twitter and Tumblr recently. :( I miss them. All those funny posts and tweets in Tumblrs and Twitter. I miss reblog and retweet function. :( Facebook is so... packed and full with advertisements. I have to stay there cz my course mates are all there and I need communication with them. I hated Facebook. So lazy to read all those non-useful news feed and block those stupid invitations. I'm so unfriendly to gamers, even to my cousin. Send me one game request I block the entire game. Sorry, but it annoys me a lot. 


My darling Silvia has started her college like one or two days ago? Sorry I missed that. Taylor is a nice place *heard from rumours lol* :) We'll have chance to meet up since now you're living closer to K.L. Then we can ajak Qily out also when she's off duty. We crazy people come together sure will make a chaos. Uhmmm well at least it proves we are young. XD So long never concern about my boys. I still <3 SS501, but very lazy want to chase news already hahahahahahah. Still thinking whether want to go KHJ activities in Malaysia. It's after my final but... very malas. It takes money, time and energy one leh. :P Been close to Joe Hahn recently since we're working in a lot of things like PPD, assignments and showcase. Okay I know him like since I'm 13 but I never talk to him and now we're talking like...... to cover all those amount we missed in the years back. = = And I thought he was some boring kid!? Man, kena tipu all those years! xD


I wanted to sleep but I took half an hour to type this and now it's time to go campus. = = Oh and I need to reload my Touch'n'Go. Haihhhhhhhhhhh so lazy. 

2 comments:

Joe Hahn said...

maybe u need to learn from Steven how to bullshit more... then i'll bullshit more when talking to you... i can't bullshit with ppl talking seriously... not fun.

靖雯 ♥ 阿妖 said...

= =