雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Sunday, July 31, 2011

REAL weekend

I dno for how many weekends I have been staying in house busy with all my jobs and assignments eating Domino's as dinner. Last week finally I get to go out but to look for something I need in showcase. :( How sad, seeing so many things but you can't buy. Now! TADAAA~~ OMG Like finally a REAL weekend! So happy wearing my high heels and super mini skirt walking around feeling like long leg models ahahahahahah. This week going Times Square since last week have gone to Sg. Wang. I'm going there again anyway I want that nice hat I saw last week! 

Look at this photo. Makes me want to throw away my books, jump on a bus and go for vacation NOW! Cool huh? If only I got that kind of S line :( Shit now that I've mentioned that... I need to lose weight for AFSA Night! I don't want to wear dress like a freaking dumpling. So horrible o.o I casually looked at some prom dress when I was shopping. Aiyerr all so nice and I was looking for RED! Long one looks great :D The only problem I wonder is...how they wear bra with that? ="= No need to wear? I'm fine with that but I'm quite sure I'll freeze to death at hotel with that kind of dress = = Haih being pretty for once in my life need to sacrifice so many things.



Look at these two dress! Nice right? Actually I prefer the white colour's style but they don't have it in black :( I don't want to buy light colour because can see what colour I wear for underwear la = = Means if I wear red then die la. Btw today I saw one lady wearing white trousers, the red colour underwear is like printed on the trousers wey =________= So embarrassing.   

 So I got the right one instead because they have it in black apparently. I still think the left one looks better. Haih how? Next week go get it? :DD Just realise the one they gave me is a bit different. Why got two more tails at the end? @@?? I dno how to tie ribbon nicely :( And the "web"-like ribbon in front not sewn nicely la aish. Looks more like spoiled. Eee. Should have open the cover and check. Too busy looking at other dress la haih. 

Then I got these. Quite unexpected, I usually don't buy accessories. They only costs me RM15. The red one for my sister so she can wear with her cute dress. Right one is for me :) Wait... why did I buy a black one my dress are all black. I wonder if it is visible on my dress. Lol. Anyway, who cares. 

Finally snack at Wendy's XD I cannot stop eating! :( If my sister was with me she'll definitely stop me from gaining weight = = I miss going shopping with her D: I used to ask her fashion opinion then I would always get the right thing. :(( WHEN WILL YOU BE FREE LAH.

POTATOES!!! I totally cannot resist potatoes. :') Feel so grateful can eat nice potatoes. Yet so guilty... OMG THE CALORIES!!! 


Shopping brings so much fun la haih *happy sighs* Even shopping alone I get so excited :P Now I'm like going back to early of 2010, typing in English again. You know once you start to blog with a language you cannot stop until you get bored = = Next time I shall blog in Korean. Lol. And all you'll see are short captions for photos. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.


By the way just made my blogspot and Tumblr more environment friendly :) By applying energy-saving-mode. A bit outdated I know, but better than none what. [Source: onlineleaf]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NVM if u blog wif Korean, we still can read it!! By using google translate!!! haha

Unknown said...

NVM if u blog wif Korean, we still can read it!! By using google translate!!! haha