雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Went to a Christmas Party at Sg Long on Christmas Eve. First ever Christmas Party I went and first time to wear a Christmas hat! Oh oh oh and first time eating Turkey and barbecuing marshmallow. : D Exchanging gift is a most suffer part of the party? Rotating around an umbrella for 10 rounds before you could laid your hands on any of the presents! (8 for ladies) My head was spinning madly. Not to mention I was wearing a singlet so I don't really fancy the game. Saw nice fireworks at Prima on my way back home :D Exactly at 12am. Happy Christmas :)

Christmas is a boring day. I've got nothing to do at home and so I went to shop in the morning. Nothing to do at shop either - - Spent time writing nonsense sewing on old broken fabrics and drinking coffee. Sounds pathetic somehow. Went Ampang to fetch grandma back to our house in the evening and back. Get tired of driving, big car is so difficult to drive when you get used to the small one. Now I'm spending my Christmas Night listening songs on Youtube, mostly Rednex; and madly creating new posts on my blog, scheduling them back into previous date. Yeah, to update. What to do. I rarely got time to update my blog and tonight I'm a free lady with plenty time. Lol.

Sigh. Nothing big. It's just that I miss you. Merry Christmas.


This song reminds me a joke I saw in Tumblr. "Last Christmas I gave you my heart, the very next day your body rejected the transplant and you died." Lol.


I love the kids songs seriously.



Nice songs, but all of them sound almost the same? Cotton eye joe, old pop in an oak, the way I mate, oh Suzanna, Fe Fi, Devil's on the loose, wild and free.......... All are great, it's impossible to listen to these songs and sit still at all.


Like this song too :)

One week. And then say goodbye to 2011.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sayang<3 i miss you too<3