雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Monday, December 12, 2011

Singapore Trip Day 1

Depart from Kajang on 8th Dec at 1130pm. All I could say is, the train isn't a nice place to sleep. Reach Woodlands Train Checkpoint next day morning around 730am? Couldn't recall but the officer is nice. Probably because it's still early morning? :)

Hostel 166 is... very interesting place. :D and warm :)

This is what I found on the front door :)

There's the crocodile right when you step into the hostel! Just beside the staircases! Back off trespasser, you shall not harm the guest :P You want to step in, you'll have to go through the crocodile. 


I had fun exploring the living room. Look at this lamp! I climb onto the double decker beds to take this photo. Then I got stuck, I don't know how to get down! Lol it's different with the one in my house previously. This is so... unstable.

Colourful clocks! :D With different time from all different zones. There's even clocks on their fan hahah.

Right after we put down our luggage, everyone gets out their phone to charge and go online! Lol. What's the point coming so far but stay indoor? XD

Oh oh not to forget this. Old fashion sewing machine! :D I remember I had fun playing under it when I was a kid.

This mini locker interests me the most. Cute ain't it? :)

They have all those old and unwanted stuff to decorate the place. Microwave, ovens, sewing machine, refrigerator......

 I swear this bird cage sorry I mean lamp, look like a bloody bird cage! Nice bird cage though.

Errm, why are we having a set of chess in the kitchen?

Well say hi to the crocodile. Don't worry it can't harm you :)

This floor surface definitely looks like Lego.

Ohhhhhh and I thought I went into the museum! This thing is so old.

Aha and this! Probably should show it to my dad. If I ever bother to do so.

Enough of the house. Let's go outside :) We went to the Causeway Point at Woodlands station by MRT. Guys, we have Christmas coming! :)

Look at all these cute bears! Awwww ♥ 

 Hello you there :) Oh I wanna hug them so much! Only if you're not that expensive - -

Is this a rocket or a cart of the reindeer? It;s confusing @@

We saw a lady wearing the same shirt with Holeen! XD Only it's not 10km in KL printed on the tee, it's Nike We Run SG 10km on the tee. Hahahah. What a coincidence. 

After dinner, we went to the famous Orchard Road.




Well I look ridiculous. Why am I taking photo all alone?
 Golden tree? :D

Christmas tree is shining everywhere! All I see is gold anyway. :P

The street looks nice!

By myself again. Awkward. - -



(To be continue...)
(P.S. If I am free to do so)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 like <3