雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bo song

I'm so frustated with windows live messenger company system. They asked me to install the latest version of w.l.m but I clicked no.

Soon, I found out that I couldn't sign in if I don't install it. That's make me quite unhappy but still I have no other choice than installing it. So I agreed and ticked "yes". But hell it is so slow to download it. I was having an important stuff to inform my teammates yet I couldn't find a way to sign in w.l.m.

I wonder who is(/are) this(/these) asshole that makes such rules. They are doing it in a forcing way. I feel like wanna slam these people.

Urgh....... Move faster!!! It's urgent here!!! #!%%!^&%!~#^$%(&(&^*$!

And facebook is changing their pages extremely slow. I could hardly move from my inbox to enter my profile. !#$^$*)_*#&*%*$&^

What is going wrong??!!

No comments: