雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Clashes in SPM.

I haven't sign in to my Messenger for quite a time. I just signed in and Kok Siong told me a horrible news, SPM KC is clashing with BC. They have registered for SPM and get the timetable of SPM. I checked onto MOE gorvenmental website and Lembaga Peperiksaan, but there's no sign of SPM timetable. When I searching on Googles, I accidently found out that a lot SPM subjects are clashing with each other.

For now what I saw and heard is :
- KC with BC(what an interesting clash, do they even use their brain in constuction and check it before unleashed the timetable? If I'm taking KC, for 100% sure I'm gonna take BC!)
-Physics with Science with Ekonomi Asas (3 together! Darn!)
-Biology with Perdagangan

I didn't know this happen perhaps it's because I did not read the newspaper thoroughly. The Times had reported about this event. I 'm not sure whether the Chinese paper report on this, even if they did, I was not concern.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING WRONG THIS YEAR??!! I think they are changing it, because they surely get stresses from students and parents. We gonna wreck their necks if they don't do so. I would NOT want to pay my efforts for one whole year in VAIN!!

There's one other thing I found when I get into Lembaga Peperiksaan website, so there is a subject called Pendidikan Muzik. How interesting, I wonder what does it test.

P.S.: I guess they are pulling the original timetable down to correct their mistakes, that's why I don't see any timetable on the M.O.E website. I hope so. God bless us don't need to give up any subjects.

No comments: