雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Wedding

Early in the morning, I'm awaken by my mom to attend a wedding ceremony or jamuan or whatever of my neighbour at K.L.I.U.C, don't really know what place it is.

As we were going to enter the hall, the strong smell of Indians went into our nostril. My mom had to go back to the car and find her inhaler while I had to get my tissue.


I don't know what's the reason they on all their aircond until a very low temperature. I 'm almost freeze to dead in the hall.

Anyway, there's a lady giving these out in a pretty basket. It's made of coconut. Let me tell you how it taste.... It was very very very extremely SWEET!!! Anyway it taste very nice but it would be better if they reduce the sweetness.


We sat there for more than an hour, watched them progressing their traditional rituals. All I see is repeat, repeat and repeat non-stop. Even though it's boring, I did not go anywhere because I'd frozen on my seat. =__=

After the brunch, we just leave. I can't stand the smell anymore! Actually just I'm lazy to continue writing already. So, bye bye.

No comments: