雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a week.

I'm overloaded with homeworks. It's just Tuesday and I have works more than what I can finish. Feeling like the week is going to the end but it's just the starting!

There's always a new unknown toolbar installed on my internet explorer page. I don't know whether it's my brother good work(though he claimed it isn't him), but hell! It's annoying, after I uninstalled it here it comes again. This time when I tried to uninstall, there they open a new window asking me my comment and why do I give up their service. Go fuck themselves, I did NOT even ask for it!

This few days I am kinda hot tempered. Get furious with my family easily. Especially the men.

My mom going to China with a tour this Thursday. I'm gonna be very busy. She'll be back in Monday night.

No comments: