雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Friday, March 13, 2009

Over & Oven

Hah... The exam is finally over. I can have a good night sleep from now. This morning go school my classmate ask me, "You did not sleep?". I did, sleep very early only ma, 3.30 a.m., early lei?


Today's papers all very easy. The only thing is I don't know how to do, except Chemistry. I love Chemistry! I did my history paper with my eyes closed bcz I almost fall asleep. I don't know what to write, so I just simply write some sentences to make trouble of my history teacher(sorry cikgu). I feel sory to my BM. I made mistakes at the easiest part and there's two! I knew the answers but I wasn't confident. Next time I should believe in my first sense.


First day's KC paper is the best paper I've done. 3 questions needed to answer out of 6, and I read 5 of the questions. My ability to spot KC questions mmg baik. Lol.


This is what I workout last weekend. Isn't it cute? Here's the recipe.
I did some modification.






(这个我抹上了奶油并稍微煎了一下,很香)

No comments: