雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Skor A" Bengel Peperiksaan Bahasa Malaysia SPM 2009

I am back from the talk already. RM 108 is damn expensive but I think it is worth it. Especially the way to do the essay part.

There's another talk on 25th of October, it's about the ramalan of SPM essay question. I 've paid deposit and reserved a place.

So I wanna ask if there is anyone wanna share with me to get the soalan ramalan for you guys too. I will go for it, because only those went 1st March's talk can go to the follow-up activities. So if share, I'll pay more la cz I go. Not cheap one leh. Today's RM 108, October's need RM 78. Anybody? Sponsor me a bit la pls. I bankrupt already.

One more thing I must say, University Malaya no need pay for the electricity one. You know why? They on all the air-cond until a very low temperature. Even I'm wearing my sweater, I'm still feeling very very cold. Imagine ten school's students of Selangor all in one Dewan Kuliah and it is still very cold.

P.S.: Lisa, can you try help me ask if anybody you there want share pls. 2 ceramah cost me 186 edi, bankrupt. T.T Share both time de information la. See if anybody want. Share how much I don't know yet, if more ppl share, the less we need to pay lo.

1 comment:

左撇子 said...

i long time din on9 jor...so now oni saw dis....i'll try 2 ask another wanna 2 share or nt...btw...is da ramalan tepat??hehe...