雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I should have skip class today

Tuesday is always the day for me. 4 periods maths, 6 periods Science and 1 is Chinese.

Except discussing some answers(copying actually) for chinese practice, we didn't actually study today. Chemistry teacher let us study on our own and ask questions which we don't quite understand. And then we actually successfully convince add maths and m.maths teacher to let us do revision. So they do revision on the subject and I was revising on chemistry. Whatever, they won't care. During physic class we just copied some Q&A. Nothing special. At the end of the class, physic teacher told us to make sure we attend the class tomorrow because we'll have to rearrange all our peka. WTH, I planned to skip school tomorrow and she just ruined it.

Some of the students have not come to school, and a few skipped after chinese lessons. After physic lesson, it's 1.10 and we are about to go for Biology class. Many people decided to skip. Bio lesson is always boring. Since I have to wait until 2.20 anyway(and she always will record names on Tuesday) so I went to the lab. WHAT I FOUND OUT IS, THE LAB IS ALMOST EMPTY. All prefects are gone except one though. Someone asked for teacher permission to go to the washroom (with bag along) and never turns up again, so let's supposed he fall into the toilet bowl.

The teacher got really mad. I have never see her change her dead boring tone since I went in Yu Hua school. And she did manage to do it today. She told the class monitor to go search for the others and ask them back, of course nobody will be back. And so so so, she began the lesson. And then, he asked someone to answer a question but he doesn't know what was teacher talking about. So teacher asked him to look at his textbook or reference book. Just then, she discovered that he didn't bring anybook of Biology, the book in front of him is actually Chemistry. And then she start it on the next guy and next. When she discovered most people don't bring her book and they put Chemistry in front of them, she got really frustrated. She threaten us that if she check one by one and it's Chemistry we opened, she'll tear it in front of us.

So I get worried and so are most students, because we never listen to her in class but do our own stuff in class. I was revising on my Chemistry and wasn't bother at what she was teaching. So the situation became quite stressed. After a few minutes, she started to off everything, write names on BKK, and keep all her things. Okay I don't mind, good for us to go home earlier. Then when she about to leave the lab, monitor shout "class stand", but she ignored us and slammed the door right in front of us. Alright, so we started to pack our stuff. But then when she passed the windows, she told us not to go home until 2.20.

After a while she came back with a CD and totally ignore our presence after that. I think that's quite naive, she totally act like a kid. We don't know what to do, and we don't dare to take out our Chemistry book again. But then we didn't bring any Biology book, well I did bring my notebook but I don't think she wanna see it.

So we just sat there until the bell rang and leave the class. And she just ignored us for the whole time. It's like WTF! I should have skipped, those who skipped her class didn't get scold but we got it instead. She even scolded us for those people skipped class.

Ahhh, it's just a bad day for a bad week. Exam gonna start on Thursday and I just start my Chemistry. Wish me luck.

I just read Sylvia and Ck's blog and found out their teacher also get very frustrated and just left the students. Sooooooo, is it every teacher are so emotional or just that it's a coincidence?

No comments: