雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

photo shooting

I did a "MV shooting" today with my group member. X) Actually we were shooting photo to put it in school magazine. Form five class can have 3 pages for their class photos. The scene was just too nice and they said as if we were shooting an MV.

Our group were given 20 minutes to do the shoots. After went back to class the other group going down to shoot. So we played in class and made a lot of funny pose. We totally ignored the teacher and other students, taking funny pictures and laughing like hell. I thought I'm gonna be sick just for laughing. We also took picture by person. Each person will do a pose. Mostly funny. I think one of them did a ultraman pose, and another did a MJ pose but he didn't want to take the picture. Too bad. I was thinking I'll do something cool but nothing appear in my mind. So they made me do something funny and way too girlish. I don't like that picture anw.

I'll post something nice up, maybe. Most probably will keep to myself. X)

No comments: