雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Monday, July 20, 2009

Short

Today is a bad day. Early in the morning got scolded by an old woman.

Today perhimpunan 10 representatives from my class and 10 from another class was suppose to go up the stage and sing the 3 songs. Nobody turns up however(bravo). The consequence is, the whole class end up singing the songs repeatedly after perhimpunan. There start interesting event. I don't want to say much about it but I would like to give Hui Min a big hug. You are our role model! X) But she ends up with 10 penalty points. =(

--------------------------------------------------------------

My brother's right face near the ear there has swollen up. My mom took him to the doctors these few days. One doctor says he'll have to carry out surgery. So my mom took him to chinese medical doctor, they give my brother many packs of rumput-rumpai(as what I see), boil it to drink. If it doesn't work, he still has to do surgery. Those herbal smells good to me, but my brother who was suppose to drink the medic said it's really bitter.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The difference between a brother and a sister.

Ten times I talk with my sister, 8 times I end up laughing unstoppable, one time end up quarrel, the last one is just remind/request.

Ten times I talk with my brother, 8 times we end up fighting. the two other times are either I am trying to be nice or he trying to be good.

No comments: