雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PLKN

Have you guys check your status in National Service? I sent a message to check last night. This morning I saw the message "Taniah xxxx12xxxxxx CHONG CHIN MUN terpilih menyertai PLKN Siri 7/2010". Ahhhh!!!!!! I don't want. Lucky draw also never get for once why should I get this? This is so unfair. I just can't believe it. I'm checking it online now but the website hang. Morning went to school everybody kept asking each other "you kena a not?"

My friend told me checking via sms is not quite accurate. This is because somebody check his or her a few times. The first six time he/she was not selected. The 7th time he/she sent the message he/she is selected. I wonder why is he/she sending it so many times. If you want to try also can. Send PLKN CHECK [IC NO.] to 15888.

Go back to the message. What does "taniah" mean? This is nothing worth congratulating!!!! They was apologising to those who are not selected!!! You know what, I think they should apologise to us who are chosen. I'm just so unlucky!!!! Better check it once more time. Maybe it's just a mistake.

No comments: