雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Monday, August 1, 2011

Don't just assume everything

I don't like to put different things in one post so here's another post.


Now I find it very pathetic staying at home when your sibling stay outside. Parents just assume you to be very blessed compared to the other one because you are staying home. What she wants to eat, buy, and I'm the one who does the cooking. Hello, could you like NOTIFY me? Not like I'm so selfish don't want to help a bit but sometimes I'm busy with my own things as well. At least let me know so I can prepare earlier. Don't just surprise me when I open the fridge. Like for weeks I haven't seen fish in my refrigerator, now you buy fish type that you won't buy usually and I only reserve time to do vegetables. *roll eyes* Like my whole life is cooking. Reason once I told my friends don't want to go dinner with them: "I need to go home cook". Damn ridiculous, like a middle-aged. 


Last week so tak suka hati. "You let her your durian I can buy for you next time". WTH we both know perfectly well there won't be a next time until next year (Dad punya pasal la >:( Eat too much not feeling well don't eat la what for don't let people eat). You ate them all while you talk and you try to take away mine to give her! Not like she doesn't get any. :( I'm a very stingy kid I'm telling you. My sister reads my mind, she said don't want so much and leave for me. <3 So I shared a bit with her. Sayang~


The other thing is, they just assume you're very free. WHAT THE HELL she only spend 5 minutes in travel while I spend 30 minutes? Do you people even count? She packs, "help her pack la", even if she packs at 3am; she leaving, "nvm leave the mess, jie will clean for you", cannot even see I'm busy. Busy for weeks hasn't go shop help during weekends; the one who gets complain, me. Eh I also busy she also busy why got difference? Not like I busy watching TV and gaming at home.  


My birthday not even remember her birthday one month before already start nagging. Actually I didn't mind about this one until... they buy ice-cream cake and I cannot eat! D: Thanks to period la ASDFGHJKL >:( Eh I also wanted ice-cream cake but you all never ask me also when it's my birthday :( So sad. Shows type of person who love food easily get aggressive when it comes to food = = YER NO ICE CREAM CAKE SO UNHAPPY. If I get to eat the cake then this paragraph wouldn't exist. Lol.


No need to reread I know all these somehow very childish and stupid. = = It's my blog anyway I can be as idiotic as I like. Okay la done complaining kthxbai. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool down!! next time we go eat!!