雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Monday, January 19, 2009

SCHOOLING

It's third week of school and I'm still unused to it. I get loads of homework and I only do it during weekends. This is totally a different me. I always think I'm a very diligent student but I found out that I'm a real lazy person.

Whatever~ I hate writing essays but the m.o.e. and school love letting us to write our essay. I hate drawing graphs but Chemistry, Physics, Maths all need to draw graph. I hate these!

Whatever we hate we'll have to do it for a long time, that's our life. How many years I'll have to do these? That's meaningless!!!

Hmmm. Have nothing else to write. So that's it for the latest update. I'm going hybernate, I shall update again after a long time unless there's any important matter to wake up and make announcement. Bb.

No comments: