雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

I went back to popo’s house for Chinese New Year on Saturday after work. The traffic was horrible! We had stuck in the traffic jam for hours. The toilets are full. You can smell the urine from 50m away. I know because I walked there. It’s faster to walk there than by car. The smell is damn disgusting. However to my surprise, some Malays eats right there!!! RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DAMN SMELLY PUBLIC TOILETS!!! Gheez. I’m totally impressed by their bravery.

For this CNY, TNB shows how “BERHAD” it is at my gran’s house. When it reaches night, the light will be dim and bright and go dim again continuously. Or, some of the lights just couldn’t light up. When midnight comes, all the lights will just go off. The reason was insufficient electrical power provided. Oh yeah, I’ve seen something really great and worth seeing. I’ve never seen any star in Kajang. Okay maybe one or two once in a blue moon. However, I see whole sky full of star here and it’s really a beautiful scene. Too bad I can’t take a picture of it, because it’s dark when I shoot a picture. There’s totally dark and nothing could be seen in the picture. So I’ll selfishly keep it to myself and Shao Yuan. XDXD

I just don’t get it why everybody here sleeps so early. There’s always only me, Shao Yuan and my sis stay up late until midnight. The others sleep at ten or eleven. That day Shao Yuan left, which is Monday, everybody sleeps at ten!!! Except my family of course. =.= I surely can’t sleep so early. So it’s only me and the TV there. AND THEY DON’T EVEN HAVE NTV7. Basically there’s only 4 choices, TV1, TV2, TV3 and 8TV. And everybody knows TV1 is for Malays mostly. XDXD So there’s only 3 choices for me and mostly I’m watching 8TV. That’s so boring because most of the old movies they show I’ve watched before.

I have taken a lot picture with Shao Yuan here and my little nephew, new member in the family. Too bad I couldn’t get the chance to take picture of my other cousin. He’s really handsome and tall, too bad he already got a girlfriend. XDXD For more photos, please refer to my facebook album.





Ahah! i just found my other handsome cousin picture in his sister FS profile. There he is! =)





I had waited to watch Mnet Asian Music Award 2009. It’s on Tuesday at 2pm. It ends at 4.30pm. At the last ten minute of the show, the electrical supply went down. They was going to announce the best song in the year. That really annoys me. I have waited to see that. They could have cut it down ten minutes later!!! And it’s really hot at noon! DID THEY HAVE TO DO IT?! I was like what the heck? Again??

I don’t really like kids as I said before. Especially those annoy me. Some kids just couldn’t understand you. I hate it when I’m trying to sleep (I do that all the time), and people come trying to talk to me. The next thing making me furious is, touch my thing without asking me and spoil it, and he’s not even feeling sorry for it. And for your information, I did not misplace my stuff. I put it right beside me and I wasn’t paying notice. I’m totally displeased. I bought the book just one month before! It’s new! In addition, I spend a lot of time, energy and ink to write down my things in it. WTF! Ewwww! I HATE KIDS WITHOUT BRAIN. =(



The "criminal".





For Shao Yuan, don’t make it for us to meet each other just once in a year. Come here often. XDXD I’ll be missing you. =) More over I have to say this, the rate of Shandy decreasing in the house is much more lower after you gone back to Singapore. XD

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone.

Tuesday, 16th Feb 2010 at Air Kuning.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




My boss called me this morning. I told him I’m going back tonight. So he asked me to work for a few days more. Though I don’t know why but I said okay. Then I no need to find a new job so fast. XDXD

This morning we were all cleaning up the house. We had think about it and thought we shouldn’t left everything behind for my grandma to do every year. Everybody has gone home except my family at noon. We’re going back tonight at ten.

After lunch I went to UTAR Perak campus with my dad. Not far from my gran’s house. About half an hour drive there. It’s really a nice place. There’s a huge lake. Nearby has new housing estate, which looks quite awesome. It is big looking from outside. 3-storey houses. Not far away there are some shops. My relatives told me there’s a Tesco nearby too but I didn’t know where it is exactly. You definitely need a car studying here. XD Everywhere is near with a car. By bus no.11, it really takes time. Oh yeah, I went inside the campus. I met a counselor named Mr. Tan. I tell you what, he’s really good looking. XDXD Anyway my only aim is to look around the campus. So meeting him is only an excuse for me to enter the school. XDXDXD










Wednesday, 17th Feb 2010 at Air Kuning.

No comments: