雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Saturday, May 1, 2010

error error error

This is what I get when trying to select my courses via online for first semester.

"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'
Incorrect syntax near '='.
/advantage/eCourseSel/conn.asp, line 67 "

Those genius from UCSI tell me just to refresh the page. =.= I refreshed more than hundred times, logging in and out up to thousand times, and I still get the same old thing!

Monday I think I shall go to the registrar office or e-advantage. If they tell me I'm late for course selection and have to pay the hundred bucks stuff for late selection, I'll give them a punch in their head. Tired and fed up even before I start my university life. =( Fortunately I just had a nice day to balance up my emotion. =)

I'll be grateful if anybody can solve this for me. =.=

P.S. Just found out my timetable is super loose. Did I make something wrong or what?

P.S. Finally I get in now but I get a "course selection is closed." >.< BAD MOOD!

No comments: