雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Friday, May 14, 2010

Updating =)

Well yeah I know I've abandoned my blog for quite a while. It's just that I have nothing to write about. XD

Well my uni life officially starts in the second week.First week are basically introduction about course outlines and also missing classes, not me but the lecturer. =.= No tutorial class for first week so I was quite free walking here and there up and down. Second week, which is this week, not much improvement. I'm still super duper free but at least I have classes. XD


This is the auditorium, where I had my Malaysian Studies class, film and arts appreciation, writing for academic purpose lecture class, and quantitative method lecture class. =.= OMG now I realised this semester I have all my subjects' lecture class here except Algebra & Trigonometry class. LOL.
This is the recital hall. Hmmph. Is it read as "rae-C-tal" or "rea-cy-tal"?
Second floor library. First floor library has a cafeteria, discussion rooms, and audio room or whatever it is. Ground floor is counters and nice couch. xD Third floor is computer lab, where I stayed all the time during free time slot between classes.
Thursday. =( Nightmare. I leave at 5 reach home at 6. From UCSI to Kajang only wey!!! Rainy day, everywhere was flooded and the traffic sucks especially at the cheras toll. Add on with my headache and sleepy mind, driving is such a torture to me.

First chapter of quantitative method--linear programming. OH SHIT Add Maths!! Linear Programming is one of the chapters that I am weak in add maths.

Boring Malaysian Studies. Lecture notes. I don't actually listen to what my lecturer says.

No comments: