雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Times Square with Shao Yuan

Thursday had a date with dear Shao Yuan at Times Square. Planned to go there after class end at 11am. However the class cancelled due to lecturer health problem so I just went there earlier.
Big mistake. I went broke in a few hours before Shao Yuan reached Times Square.

One of the thing I bought. I wanted to buy the pink one at first but I just not confident enough to wear it. LOL. Sure there's some people gonna say something like, "CEHHHH YOU'RE NOT EVEN LENG LUI". So.... I bought the one with "LOW BATTERY" on it instead.

Pictures!!! That's usually what we do whenever we meet up. xD AWWWW Shao Yuan I gonna miss you SO MUCHHH!!!!

GOSH!!! MY FACE IS HUGEEE!!!

×××××我×××××不×××××過×××××是×××××分×××××隔×××××線×××××
Random pictures I took when it's too boring.

Time passes real fast when you're happy but it hardly move when you are sad/bored.
Malaysian Studies. I was just trying to entertain myself. Keep myself awake.


Lecture classes are boring! =(
REDDD. =)

At cousin's house. Used the mirror well. xD



No comments: