雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Friday, September 3, 2010

A`H`H

New semester has started but I'm still feeling lazy lazy lazyyyyy. I didn't really have a holiday. Thanks to my dad. ==

I read all 70 Detective Conan's comics throughout the holiday. Oh and also like four pages of Sherlock Holmes collection which I bought last year I think. That book is thicker than my english dictionary! WHAT WAS IN MY MIND WHEN I BOUGHT IT! And all those vocabularies, == I think I read the dictionary more than the story itself.

Planned to watch a few movies with my sis during her school holiday. However...... my dad has bought DVDs before I go to the theatre. == Asyik ruin my plan!

The only reason I want to watch this film was because of Angelina Jolie. No matter how old she is, she's SEXY! She has her charm that nobody could imitates. Best action star for me! (:


This one makes me cry my eyes out. Strongly recommend to watch this ALONE if you don't want to show your teary face.

No comments: