雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

92 TRUTHS

NAME: Chong Chin Mun
AGE: 18...(Don't remind me I'm reaching 19!)
BIRTHDATE: 12th June 1992
PRESENT ADDRESS: House, Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia, Earth.



WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage -> Plain water.
2. Last phone call -> Dad. Only my dad will call me-.-
3. Last text message ->  Shu Cheng.
4. Last song you listened to -> 《会过去的》-许志安、车沅沅
5. Last time you cried -> uhm...? Don't remember. Probably the last time I read a romance comic?

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice ->  Yes... gua...-.- Poor memory tak boleh diharap.
7. Been cheated on -> Wow I can't even remember this, so I guess no?
8. Kissed someone & regretted it -> No.
9. Lost someone special -> No. My family all around me I'm very happy. :)
10. Been depressed -> Yes. 
11. Been drunk and threw up -> No.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Red.
13. White .
14.  Green . 

LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend -> Yes.
16. Fallen out of love -> No. Didn't fall into love how to fall out of love?
17. Laughed until you cried ->  No I'm not that fragile! Ahahahahah.
18. Met someone who changed you -> ...Did I changed? o.0
19. Found out who your true friends were -> I assure you all my friends are real, not virtual. XD
20. Found out someone was talking about you -> Yes. Especially elders-.-
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list -> No.

 GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life -> All. I know who they are only thing is I won't talk to everyone because I don't like to talk in real life, to people I don't familiar. -.-
24. Do you have any pets -> No. Malas. Unless you consider that dog in Harvest Moon game I played years ago.
25. Do you want to change your name ->  Malas to think. Anyway I don't wanna change my name so that people can pronounce it correctly pun. It's not my problem.
26. What did you do for your last birthday ->  ...I don't remember. 
27. What time did you wake up today-> 9 something.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night ->  Reading the novel AGAIN.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for -> Clubbing !!! (This one I agree with PlingChee ahahahahah)
30. Last time you saw your Mother -> One minute ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life -> I wouldn't have come to UCSI at first.
32. What are you listening to right now -> Sound of the fan above my head.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? -> Yeah. Talked to Tom that Cat in Yunnie's Iphone-.-
34. What's getting on your nerves right now -> UCSI. No wait, GODDAMN UCSI!
35. Most visited webpage -> Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Plurk, Hotmail, Google translate, UCSI eAdvantage, Blogger .
37. Nickname -> None.
38. Relationship Status -> In a relationship with my idol in my mind. 
39. Zodiac sign -> Gemini.
40. He or She -> WHAT?
41. Elementary -> SJK(C) Kampung Baru Semenyih. 
43. College -> UCSI.
44. Hair color -> Black.
45. Long or short -> Short.
46. Height -> Higher than 5 feet. Don't ask so precise lah I very malu want to tell-.-
47. Do you have a crush on someone? -> I had.
48. What do you like about yourself? -> From head to toe, in and out. The part I like the most is I awesomeness. XD
49. Piercings -> None.
50. Tattoos -> I had a strawberry one on my arm, for two days. -.-
51. Righty or lefty-> Righty.

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery-> When I born by my mum. Wait... I think I'm natural birth one. No then. 
53. First piercing -> Some days maybe. When I overcome my fear towards pain.
54. First best friend-> Before elementary school.
55. First sport you joined -> Cycle-.-
56. First vacation -> ...To the park for picnic? Have to ask my dad I went Tioman first, Langkawi first or park first when I was kid.
58. First pair of trainers -> Can't recall. If I'm not wrong probably that pink and grey one from...... Bata?-.-

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating -> No.
60. Drinking -> Saliva.
61. I'm about to -> Do my course selection, if I make up my mind-.-
62. Listening to ->  Refer back to Q32.
63. Waiting for ->  Money fall on my lap.

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? -> No. Malas. 
65. Get Married?  -> Some day.
66. Career? -> Some job.

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes -> None. Lips always dried and tore up. Eyes small and puffy-.- 
68. Hugs or kisses ->  Both also very nice ahahahahah.
69. Shorter or taller -> Taller. At least there's an appropriate reason to weigh more.
70. Older or Younger -> Younger.
71. Romantic or spontaneous -> Spontaneous. Too much romance in some people cause high suicide rate.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms -> Nice stomach.
73. Sensitive or loud -> Loud. At least you can tell them to shut up. Sensitive ones.... no cure-.-
74. Hook-up or relationship -> Both has their advantages... Relationship sounds more appropriate.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant -> Difficult question since both are so terrible. I decide to make them equal position-.-

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger -> No.
77. Drank hard liquor-> My mum would slap me until I drop the glass-.-
78. Lost glasses/contacts -> No. I only break them-.-
79. Sex on first date -> Not yet-.-
80. Broke someone's heart -> Bukan I punya heart aku mana tau-.-
81. Had your own heart broken -> No. I got stabbed real hard. But I'm still alive. 
82. Been arrested -> No.
83. Turned someone down -> Yes.... gua.
84. Cried when someone died -> Yes. Professor Dumbledore!!! *Don't tell me you don't know him!*
85. Fallen for a friend -> Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself -> Quite a bit.
87. Miracles -> I will when it happens on me.
88. Love at first sight ->  No.
89. Heaven -> ...
90. Santa Claus -> I believe he's dead-.-
91. Kiss on the first date -> No.
92. Angels -> No. Angels are evil.


No comments: