雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quiz - 50 small secrets

Got it from Zhi Yu. I like doing such thing, nothing else better to do.
50 Little Secrets.Be honest no matter what.

01. Who was your last text from?
DIGI. Sending those craps about promotion or whatever hell it is.

02. Where was your default picture taken?
In the camera? x)

03. Your relationship status?
Single and twinkle.

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
How it means by "LOST"? I think so.

05. What is your current mood?
Feeling lazy. Feeling stressed, 5 projects awaiting and exams coming! Urgh...

06. How many siblings do you have?
one younger brother one younger sister. Life is dirty when together with them.

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Chin Yee and Kah Lok(I wish to change this to Shao Yuan sometimes).

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
BED.

09. Have a crazy side?
Yes. (I am honest, I did answered.)

10. Ever had a near death experience?
No and hope not until the time has come.

11. Something you do a lot?
Sleep, eat and talk.

12. Angry at anyone?
Always, to different individuals.

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
"Nobody I found liking and worth me go for him". That's what.

14. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday.

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Me myself.

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
Have i packed up everything, what do I have to do tomorrow, have I done everything I should get done, what story I wanna share with friends, anything wanna ask tomorrow, anything left over.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mom. She was telling me what to cook for dinner.

18. What is your favorite song?
MANY. Currently 情歌 by Fish Leong. Easy to sing.

19. What are you doing right now?
Doing this quiz which I thought would be fun but found out to be bored. Chatting with Kaz.

20. Who do you trust right now?
Me and money.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Sungei Wang Plaza 6th floor. "Boys pee on toilet seats". Haha.

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Yea. Flying kiss to my dear sis.

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Hmmm.. Tze Kei. Distance-ly.

24. Describe your life in one word?
Busy for notthing. (Okay I know it is 3 words, but just take the main word alryt?)

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
My mind is quite blank now FYI. However I was thinking of doing my add math project when online but for unsourcable reason, I'm currently chat with Kaz.

26. What should you be doing right now?
Doing my bloody Add Math project from the goddamn MOE(which has nothing to do other than giving us troubles).

27. What are you listening to?
The sound of the fan.

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Chin Yee, I guess. I don't used to hug with people. How do you know have that somebody bathe?

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
My dear Chin Yee. For kicking her ass.

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Maybe.

31. What is your natural hair color?
I wear wigs. X) Believe it?

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Myself and Chong Shao Yuan. See the previous post if you wanna know more.

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Me, I guess. o.o Oh wait, I think it's my Add Math teacher, bringing the news I have to do my Add Math project and by handwritting. (!)

34. What do you hear?
The fan spinning.

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight but a little wavy.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
WTH. Not even my bf ever told me that. That's way too......(searching for a best describing word)......

37. Do you have a best friend?
I don't have "A" best friend. I have a few best friends. x)

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
No, I guess. Will you rmb such meaningless stuff?

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
x) <-- what's this?

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yeah.

41. Are you happy with life right now?
If only something disappear/non-exist and if something happens, then life should be about perfect :D

42. Are you currently jealous?
No. Maybe after mid-year test?

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Is watch considered?

44. What were you doing on friday night?
Happy for Account tuition called off.

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah. And why the heck every quiz have to ask this sad question. Pity for them can only think such question.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
How am i to know? Another common question which we wouldn't even know it. Heck.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Hmmm. Let me think......(I'll update if I thought of somebody)...... Aha, our "lovely" MOE.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Don't rmb a thing. A flu maybe.

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
12 as usual.

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Let me see. Yeah just over a year not for long. It's quite a great memory if it didn't end up with some ridiculous and unsure reason(s).

No comments: