雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Monday, April 20, 2009

When I was laugh until rolling under floor in front of MSN chatbox

Moon:haiz... last week very free, this week very busy... T.T
Yuan:o.0
Yuan:im dying in my exams
Yuan:i cnt understand abt a cap the science teacher i saying
Yuan:*is
Yuan:maths still ok
Yuan:bt stupid algebra damn boring
Yuan:other than tt my languages still ok
Moon:ah shit!!!! exams!!! 3 weeks later... and I have 4 folios/project awaiting to be completed by exams...
Yuan:my conversational malay nobody cares
Yuan:ok at least, i dun care
Yuan:den my german oso okok
Yuan:heehee
Moon:so nice... i rather study german instead of malay.....
Yuan:haha
Yuan:the prob wif studying german N malay is
Yuan:i keep mixing them up
Yuan:german words keep popping up in my mind wen i in malay class
Moon:lolx
Yuan:its sad u noe
Yuan:its lk, im so gna fail my malay
Moon:malay not that important wey....
Yuan:our skl malay damn important one
Yuan:cse our skl is national junior college
Yuan:n the national language is malay
Yuan:national... hz.... my skul also la....
Moon:i tot singapore no nid so mind malay
Yuan:so the principal tink malay damn important
Yuan:so go put modular credit on malay
Yuan:crap
Yuan:then every modular credit is important to our results for the term or even the end of yr
Yuan:heck heck heck
Yuan:then worst part is, DRAMA oso gt modular credit
Yuan:lk, wth?
Yuan:n my german oso gt?!
Moon:...........
Moon:what's modular credit?
Yuan:its lk...
Yuan:i duno hw to explain
Yuan:wait
Yuan:its lk...
Moon:nvm... you can tell me nxt time, maybe when ah guan jie jie baby born then we'll meet
Yuan:?!
Yuan:she pregnant
Yuan:?\
Yuan:OMGOMGOMG
Moon:cny edi gt
Moon:din realise leh?
Moon:so am i.... my mom told me on the way home
Yuan:OMBLOODY GOD
Yuan:wapiang
Yuan:she bad nia, nvr tell us
Yuan:tsktsktsk
Moon:haha... yr response almost same with mine
Moon:i tot she grown fat only
Yuan:yay we gna become UNCLES N AUNTIES!!!
Yuan:XDDD
Yuan::-O
Yuan:ehh u damn bad nia
Yuan:call her fat
Moon:you so happy... like becoming very old
Yuan:i didn't even notice her much
Yuan:xD
Yuan:ok im so bad
Moon:lol...
Yuan::P
Moon:nxt year cny gt new member
Yuan:YAY
Yuan:uh oh
Yuan:nw our parents nida pack one my hong bao
Yuan:LOL
Moon:LOL
Moon:i think they said july is yu4 chan3 qi1
Yuan:WOAH SO FAZ!
Yuan:pls born on october the 8th xD
Moon:ya la... not very sure arr... cz actually i forgotten most thing they tell me..
Yuan:SWT
Moon:you mind don tell anybody first... cz i wanna confirm with my mom
Moon:lol
Moon:chin yee says she forgot edi.... !!! dunno my mistake or her
Yuan:my bro saw my msn
Yuan:haha
Moon:after if is my mistake then shame la... haha
Moon:i think is july la.. if not mistaken
Yuan:dun SCARE me
Yuan:i wna b uncle!
Yuan:>< Moon:yes you sure will
Moon:stop worrying for that
Yuan:WHEE!
Yuan:pls born on oct 8!
Moon:SWT~~~~
Moon:for what?
Moon:9 sept la
Moon:X)
Yuan:same bdae as me xD
Moon:090909 ma
Moon:....
Yuan:oyah horh
Yuan:ok pls born on 090909
Moon:haha
Yuan:budden she or he will b virgo
Yuan:n the virgo at ur hse is enuf to qi si ren liao
Moon:yea horrrrr
Moon:nvm la be leo
Moon:XD
Yuan:my mum is leo >< Yuan:i wan...
Yuan:hmm...
Yuan:dun taurus
Yuan:damn niu2 one
Yuan:nwaes nt lk the baby cn pop out nw xD
Yuan:lolx
Moon:dunno boy or girl...
Yuan:yalo
Moon:wonder wonder wonder
Yuan:if guy better nt lk my bro, kah lok or yi sheng
Yuan:will die
Yuan:if another one lk them
Yuan:hey let's think of a name
Moon:i'll faint
Yuan:later another one call si shu i die liao
Yuan:one shen shen one shu shu
Moon:fishball..... hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yuan:den nex time i call SHUSHU i duno calling ur dad or her
Yuan:r u insulting me or something?
Yuan:rawr
Moon:no a.... nickname for him or her
Moon:lol
Moon:XD... fishbahh... very cute wat
Yuan:think of a nice name
Yuan:hmm...
Yuan:fishbahh?
Yuan:dun u mean fishball?
Moon:*fishball
Yuan:think of english name
Yuan:hmm...
Yuan:or we think of chinese first?
Yuan:i tinking of...
Yuan:huiting?
Yuan:huilin?
Moon:chinese ah guan jie jie will think
Yuan:huining?
Yuan:eek
Moon:it's better if we think english name
Yuan:ok
Yuan:u wan unique one or simple normal one?
Yuan:unique one i gt a lot
Yuan:simple one oso
Yuan:lk Jenny, Jamie, Janice
Yuan:lol
Moon:sure unique... but pls pls pls choose one simple to pronounce... easier for me
Moon:haha
Yuan:unique one lk onion and parsley
Yuan:xD
Yuan:ok im so bad
Moon:lol
Moon:onion okay...
Moon:haha
Yuan:LOL
Yuan:or u wan celery?
Moon:make me think of salary
Moon:X))
Yuan:celery IS a vege
Yuan::D
Yuan:or u wan
Yuan:brocolli
Yuan:xD\
Moon:easy la... nokia!!!!! hahahahaha
Yuan:NO
Yuan:sony ericsson!
Yuan:muahahahaha
Moon:okay good
Yuan:or u wan
Yuan:samsung?
Moon:i like it
Moon:sony er.
Yuan:wad?
Yuan:guy call sony
Yuan:girl called ericsson
Yuan:wth
Yuan:SWT
Yuan:siao
Moon:lol
Yuan:haha
Yuan:hey
Yuan:we make 4 syllabus
Moon:boy call sun, girl call doughnut
Yuan:u tink of firrst two
Yuan:i tink of next two
Yuan:SIAO
Yuan:XD
Yuan:doughtnut n sun
Yuan:"Tai yang, guo lai!"
Yuan:LOL
Yuan:or
Moon:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA *wipe tears*
Yuan:"Doughnut, bang wo na yi ge dou nai lai!"
Yuan:doughnut n dou nai
Yuan:hmm
Yuan:xD
Moon:nice pairing
Moon:okay you slowly think, i'm going bath
Yuan:eek
Yuan:i wna bath too
Moon:haha
Moon:k la... nxt time discuss
Moon:bb
Yuan:bbuai
Yuan:come on9 ltr
Yuan:xD

No comments: