雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Thursday, March 25, 2010

=( Government! Gheez.

In future, if any politician or minister says that our government provide good services, I'll make them jump off KLCC tower. =(

I wrote an e-mail to the JLKN for not getting the stupid notifying letter, and some stupid form papers. They replied (okay that's quite quick, in about an hour time) and told me to print the online status check thing then it's acceptable. I totally went WTH. THAT'S IF I CAN EVEN GET INTO YOUR WEBSITE LARH!!! FOR ANOTHER THING, YOU THOUGHT EVERYBODY'S HOUSE GOT PRINTER LIKE YOUR OFFICE ARH? MY PRINTER NO INK LARH! Fine! I like to collect letters! Can???!!! =.= Before this I tried to call them and fax to them but totally got ignored. Should have know that anyway.

I HATE LAST MINUTE WORK!!!

No comments: