雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Saturday

Today I went to MidValley, registered and so I'm in, UCSI University.

I planned to go by myself at first, till the end, I AM STILL GOING BY MYSELF. XDXD CK asked me to go together because we are heading the same place. Anyway because of somebody, he changed his mind at the platform. LOL ok I'm not blaming anyone, don't get it personal.

What I must say is, Jerry really has a big change. XDXD (Or is it I never noticed you could be so talkactive/hilarious? XDXD) Anyway you are indeed very very HANDSOME. XDXD Anyway I never knew you guys were reading my blog.*scratched head* You guys are invisible or just lost of track? Next time, do drop me some comments if possible. XD At least when I mentioned about you guys mahhs. XD

I'm at KTM station at sharp 10.30 but reached at MidValley at around 11.45 a.m. 0.o Too many people too little train. XD We didn't get on the first train and that was lucky. The next coming train wasn't that full. I've done my things pretty early after reached MidValley. KC told me I could get my letter for the PLKN things next week. I made my payment and ask her to help me about the scholarship thing. Though I don't really think I would be successful. My result doesn't fulfill their request.

After that, I got nothing to do but I don't wanna go home so early so I went to the cinema. The queue was damn LONGGGGG. I hesitated, I hate lining up. So I walked from the south court to the north court and back to the south court. AND, I decided to queue because I had nothing to do(wrong choice). I was thinking I would stop lining and go eat when I get hungry. I saw there's the movie "Alice in Wonderland" so I decided to watch it.

When I get hungry it's already half way to the counter and I am getting interested about that movie so I just waited. It took me half an hour JUST LINING UP. "Alice in Wonderlands" are selling pretty fast. However the information board was showing there's still seats for the movie. When I reached the counter, they told me it's totally full until midnight 11.30p.m. I was like WTH???!! Why on earth you didn't show that on the information board??!! It still showing the yellow "selling fast" not the red "sold out"!! I was pretty mad but nothing I could do so I asked for "Up in the air" instead. Then I went for my lunch.

Went in the theatre at 2p.m. and watch my movie. IT WAS FREEZING IN THERE. = = Are they trying to give us a comfortable environment to watch movie or try to freeze us out? That's why you can't blame people having an answer of "refrigerator" when we talked about images on cinema.

Went to the platform after movie. On my way I was thinking, I pretty like it this way. Watch movie alone, walk alone, can just stand there don't move if I want, can eat whatever(or how many) I like. That's quite a lot benefits too. XD Missed the first train back again. Totally full. The second train also about the same but I just stepped in. There should be more people later. There's 2 pairs of couples in front of me on the commuter. I don't mind if you wanna hug or kiss on the train but at least give me some space to hold on the bar! Or you want me to just lay on you both?!?! I'm about to sit on the beardy already! Have some ettiquette please. *rolled eyes*

When I'm back to my dad shop, I got lectured because I have gone out for such a long time. Well I didn't expect coming back in about two hours after left home. I told him I went for a movie and that was a mistake. = = I don't wanna talk about it too much anyway I just got scolded a bit.

So tired and fall asleep till dark straight after I got home. ZzZzZzZ...

No comments: