雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My ugly faces before and after sleep


This photo is just a cover. In case somebody come in accidentally. 
Not nice to freak people out. :)
WARNING: REREAD THE POST TITLE IF YOU HAVEN'T
AND DECIDE IF YOU STILL WANNA READ ON. 
By the way this is another one I did yesterday.
I spent whole morning to do two pages. -.-


Last night I got an idea to take pictures see how horrible I look before going sleep.
Then I might quit sleeping late. :D 
Though that's quite much to be impossible. 
(Okay lahh actually it's because I have nothing else better to do! LOL)
WAIT. OMG MY HAIR! D; NOT NICE! 
So freaking........ coarse? Eeeeee! 

Okay this is scary. -.-

I think I'm cute jugak after all. xD

- When I wake up -
Hahah sorry. Couldn't help doing this. 

WAIT. Is this really me? 
GOSH I think the crucial thing to do is not quit sleeping late. 
I should quit eating so much and start diet!
Mata kecil mulut besar. -.- Yuck.

2 comments:

elaine said...

老妖,最后一张图真的有够力的妩媚咯。。。哇哈哈哈~~~

靖雯 ♥ 阿妖 said...

-.-||| LOL I call that irritating. XD