雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Sunday, August 21, 2011

38 gang gathering - farewell for TX & YH

I think I'm getting a sore throat. Well let's get started. My long story heheheheheheheh. Something short could get extremely long when it comes to my hand. Especially when I type in Chinese. xD

10am done breakfast back to shop and waiting time to pass then go out. Text Kian Heng before out to find out at which school gate to meet, but instead found out he already reached! o.o We said 10:30am and that was like... 10:15? Lol and I was still waiting time to pass! Lolololololol. Hurry out. He probably was worried that I didn't eat breakfast so go and buy me bread and Vitagen(less sugar). Thanks! So smart know to buy less sugar one ah. xD Diet is a lady's lifelong effort! Ahahahahah *serious* Through our conversation also, I found out Mr. Lee Kian Heng is actually a HUGE STALKER! Macam seldom online/comment and all, but he knows I recently go out a lot with Holeen, Joe Hahn and Chun How! (Can actually tell the names weh!) OMG. One day if I'm missing you may be able to find me also ahahahahahahahahah.[By the way the bread is still in my bag ahahahahah]

We went to occupy a table at McDonald to prepare our little surprise for Tze Xin and Yi Heng, which turned out to be successful; before they arrive. :D  Cutting papers and glue-ing photos while waiting for the others' piece of letters. Might have a little imperfection in my design but overall is great piece of work. At least doesn't look anything too much like junk. Ahahah. Hooi Chuing took the responsibility to keep Tze Xin away from our mystery gift while we were working on it.

We gathered in front of Greenbox near 11:30am. And that's where our lucky and happy adventure starts! Oh yeah, when Hooi Chuing and Tze Xin walked towards us from far away, Yi Heng said HC dressed like middle-aged. Lolololololololololol. *I hope she doesn't see this ahahah* Don't spread the link please. Lol. He also said sure they haven't book but it turns out, they booked! Ahahahahah wrong judgement. We get a chance for lucky draw and Hooi Chuing draw for us. She grabbed one ping-pong but it slipped away so she had to grab hold of another one. When she took out, the staff congratulated us, WE GOT THE GRAND PRIZE WHICH MEAN FREE OF CHARGE FOR ALL SERVICES! :D OMG SO LUCKY RIGHT?! Free singing time, free lunch, free drinks! It's a total of RM138 but we need not pay a single cent for it! Sooo happy and excited. Hooi Chuing screamed out of happiness eventually. A few of them were still asking me what happened. Then the staff took a group photo for all of us with the golden ball of grand prize. xD Hmmm will I see our photo pasted there when I go next time? Heheheheheheh.
SEE THE RM0.00 SO BIG!!! Seeing it also happy enough ahahahahah. 
They brought us to room 51. Hmmm it's like the same room we went last time. Probably not. Not so sure. The staff took the list of menu in, and Hooi Chuing ordered food. When the staff leaving, Yi Heng said "but the rest of us haven't order", it eventually beaten by HC's response immediately. "I ORDERED CHICKEN CHOP SAME FOR ALL, MOST EXPENSIVE ONE". AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I LAUGHED UNTIL CANNOT SIT PROPERLY ON THE SOFA! What more funnier is no objection at all then. XD Kian Heng then asked me to go outside the room. We were squatting outside the room to bind the little booklet together so later we could present it as surprise. He said I look angry. = = No I didn't. Does it means my face look no nice :( Heheheheh. To conceal what we were doing outside in case they asked, we went and took drinks for everyone. Smart right? xD It absolutely doesn't mean I'm good at looking for various explanations. Lol. I swear I never do anything bad. *innocent eyes* I must say, I never like to eat when I go to sing. One couldn't eat and sing at the same time. So what happens is we sing then eat then sing then eat again. Food went cold = = Anyway Kian Heng doesn't have such problem. HE'S NOT SINGING EVEN ONE SONG. = = Like... what kind of people go to karaoke box to eat lunch! = =

Our crazy 38 gang style is, choose songs until the list is all full one. English songs, especially Lady Gaga's belong to Hze Hou; Korean songs are we girls and Yi Heng's; Chinese song, old one are mine, latest one are by HC and Xin Yu. Majority like that la. A lot of Chinese songs, especially recent ones, I actually don't know what is it when I see the title but I know how to sing when the song plays! Thanks a lot to radio fm lol. So in the end most of the time I was holding the mike and can sing along with them. Tak ada mike also nvm I still will sing loudly no worries. Lol. Korean songs me, English songs me, Chinese songs also me. Ahahahahahah. Often when I came back from singing with them, I start downloading those nice songs I could recall. XD

I love singing with them not only we all are crazy enough, we also crazy in the same tune and frequency, nyeheheheheheh. I never need to worry anything about being out of tune, broken voice, or unreachable high pitch. Cz we often do this, especially after we sang a lot of songs. :D Oh and they often shout these, "Oii skip skip! Skip this one!"; "Jump to this song first"; "Wui it's my song liao why you jump!"; "who's song is this?"; and the unforgettable "THIS IS MY SONG! WHERE'S THE MIKE?! PASS ME THE MIKE!". Ahahahahahahah like a boss, so much fun. Crazy bunch of people wey. *laugh* We specially picked Nicholas Teo's songs so KH could sing but this person horr, die die also doesn't want to sing. Hmm probably got gold inside his throat. xD In the last hour I was like having a marathon singing, cz I know how to sing all the songs and nobody seems wanting to get the mike. Marathon of Wonder Girl's songs and F.I.R. OMG great challenge to sing FIR songs. Don't pick so much of their songs when go karaoke. No energy for the rest. XD Oh and we were laughing too much. So it was like, sing-drag-pause-laugh-pant-sing-laugh-pant-sing-shout. Lol. Took photo again before we leave :) Had a very good luck in Greenbox today and mood is still high!



Then we move somewhere else. Hze Hou was very desired to go Starbucks, since we DIDN'T SPEND ANY MONEY IN GREENBOX TODAY. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Anyway for economic purpose we went to Old Town. Talk about almost everything there. Most content will be kept private. XD Everybody was so worried about Tze Xin going China alone. Then all of us starting to talked about pollutions, poisons, fake foods, and all in China. Ehem, Tze Xin I hope you're not too fearful to go there after we talked this much. Ahahahahahhahahahah *laugh die* we were like frightening her. Move everything from Malaysia to China, small from food, big to house and air around her. xD Oh and the land to plant your own vegetables ahahahah to avoid poisoned food and land pollutions. XDDDD  Okay stop laughing, *take deep breathe*, *broke out laughter again*. Lol and the whole time we were like this!






Arnd 4:30pm (or 4pm?), I hint KH to give them the surprise! :D They looked delighted! :) Okay effort not in vain. So glad they like it. I think it really gave them a shock when they see their own photos on the booklet's cover page! Ahahahah. They looked through it and we passed it around to sign on the last empty page. Oh they all love my signature. Lol I thought what happened when they suddenly gasped and slightly cheered when I sign. We put our group photo at the last page of the booklet. All memories we had flashed back. OMG. :')
Can you guess which is mine signature? :D






Remember back in those days when YH call me Xiao Wen? OMG suddenly all the memory flashed back when he called me xiao wen today! :')

Then we started our mad photography session. I think we are disturbing other customers. Lol who cares I'm not going there often, they're not going to recognise me the next time I go there.
 Fuiseh long time no see all HANDSOME-HANDSOME belaka liao. Yi Heng slim a lot!  

Lol YHH is indeed a great poser. Lots of nice expression to shot! I feel like taking all photo of him laughing weh!



 Lol we could be great partners in photo shooting. Not afraid of doing all stupid faces and poses. xD









We actually smiled and laughed until our cheeks hurt! Eh seriously I laughed until my ribcage aches weh!!! Too much laughing with these people. Our happy gathering ends by...... shopping things we want to buy at Jusco. xD Oh long queue o.o Many people in Jusco.

Bye Tze Xin and Yi Heng. Wish you all the best in your studies and life overseas. I love you all ♥  

No comments: