雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tumblr rocks

I love my Tumblr so much. People over there are so cute. HP-themed-Tumblrs have been reblogging so many nice and memorable scenes(gif) in Harry Potter. I get to know about Pottermore over there and I get so excited. :) Ahah. We patiently wait until the registration open and helped each other to solve the clues when the registration starts. Tho the site will open to all in October I still want to register earlier. Just for the fun. HP is my youth. I grow with the books and films. Felt so empty after HP7 part 2. You know, with a blank face saying "now what"? Surely I cannot miss this. Don't make me explain what's pottermore about. You have Google.  

Look at today's clue. So difficult compared to yesterday's. Mainly because I confused it with the Hufflepuff match. 

By the way, I levitated the magical quill today. Cool eh? I performed magic! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so fun saying that :D Solving clue and getting to the magical quill are such an adventure anyone shouldn't miss! 
Source: siriuseverus.tumblr
I was so happy when I finally done my registration and validated my account. I posted the magical children list on my Facebook and all I get is unpleasant comments. I think it wouldn't affect me even there's no comment about it but people just think it's nonsense? How sad. >:( Annoying la. I find it interesting, you don't like fine shut up go away. People in Facebook are lacking a sense of humour and fanatic. Probably it's me acting way too attention-seeking. 


Thanks to Tumblr I've know many behind-the-scenes stories. I don't even have to go through all news and videos, they just have it with all those interesting and funny gifs. So blessed I was in Tumblr. People over there are just epic. Their comments, reaction and gifs always make me happy.  


The username I got is CharmIce73. Guess what, Tom Felton's username is SeekerMist211 :P So cool. He was somehow irritating to me in first and second films, then he's just getting too hot and sexy to hate. Lol. I also see a lot of Matthew Lewish and Evanna Lynch in Tumblr, not to forget massive amounts for the golden trio. Oh oh oh! Oliver and James too, who portrayed George and Fred. They are so freaking cute.

I constantly smile when I see this. They have a gif in Tumblr saying they constantly sign in to Pottermore just to stare at this! LMAO. And there's a photo of Ron(Rupert G.) looking rather amusing below it. Remember when he accidentally tasted the love potion intended for Harry and talk abt Romilda Vane in HP6? That's right it's that epic scene.

Of course Tumblr ain't just about HP. Just that I followed many HP-themed blog recently. They have all those epic quotes and theme that are super nice! Like the keep-calm-quotes, the troll faces comics, mochacafe that have all nice photos on food, tiny-facts, cool photos, shit-that-blows and a lot moreeeeeeeeeeeee. People over there are so creative in relating gifs and quotes that's just make so much sense to you. So much fun that I can spend hours there. What more, no annoying advertisement-tagging there! I love this place. God blessed. 




Lastly, read this. XD I almost laughed to death. The Harry Potter Fandom Can Do Anything.

No comments: