雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Sunday, April 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I grabbed this from Tumblr.


1.       I talk to myself.
2.       Changed mostly in weight I guess.  My weight keeps going up. That’s sad. The most significant change was I became a fan of SS501. I’ve never be such a passion fan for any celebrity. Even I value the talent of JJ and love his music, I’m never a die-hard fan for him. Except for his new songs, I never even check out news of him.
3.       Cute, hilarious. The more you get to know a person, the more to expect. C:
4.       Old school shirts. Or dress. Without bra most of the time. Reason I don’t sleep naked is, I’m afraid I have to wash bed sheet in the morning. Or, I have to brush myself.
5.       Opposite sex: Humor-killer. Absence of common sense. Rude (Being rude and casual is a complete different matter).  Same sex: People who dig other’s secrets for own entertainment. Rude (Especially girls with their middle finger stay up high in profile picture and those who say hi using middle finger). Bother others with own obviously stupid relationship.
6.       Dude that’s hard. I like many people! No reason. There’s no reason about liking a person.
7.       To keep the world rotates smoothly. Avoid unnecessary arguments and misunderstanding.
8.       Scholarship approval. Partially I hope it approve partially I hope it doesn’t. That’s a specific one. Generally I’m worry about my future.
9.       To the floor when I was lying face down? = = Okay it was three or four years ago.
10.   Entertainment for certain people. However it causes more other social problems than entertainment. Drugs and alcohol has no fault at all, human are the one causing problems.
11.   Single. Single life is great. More time for me. I can keep myself hidden as I like. I don’t need to worry about dating without my parents noticing. Ahahahahhah. My eyes only watch myself. Only need to care how I feel.
12.   Thanks for the memory.
13.   A date to theme park. A teenage girl wild dream and imagination all in theme park. Ahahahahahahahah.
14.   擤鼻涕? My sister often says that is a disgusting thing to do. Maybe it’s because my amount is more than usual people. For me I think the most disgusting is letting it flow without wiping it.
15.   Went to pasar malam on Friday night!!! Ate some delicious food.
16.   Love my family and myself. Do not keep myself bothered too long with an issue. Easy-going, you good to me I’ll be good at you.
17.   Bugs, horror movie, noises in house when I’m alone.
18.   Isn’t a good thing to do to people who feed your ass with their hard work.
19.   Read a comic. Cut nails.
20.   I couldn’t recall but I think it’s either with my brother or sister on small matter. Lol.
21.   Being unproductive and not contributing.
22.    That’s too much. How would I know what’s expected and what’s not? I watch cartoon? Easily seduced by mature man. Wild imagination of dramas. Like singing. Wanted to become a star/teacher when I was a kid. No ambition. Tom and Jerry was my favorite cartoon. I find teletubies interesting. Tried to imitate Sailormoon during kid’s time. I shake every time I went on stage for speech competition.
23.   What if ghost really exists!? *RUN LIKE MONSTER CHASING BEHIND*
24.   I have nothing important to say to anybody. Hmmm. To mum, dad, brother and sister: I LOVE YOU. To me: I love you as well.
25.   Wow that’s unable to describe. One way to interest me would be writing a love letter though. Ahahahahahahah.
26.   A lot Chinese Gods. Basically I believe all Gods that teach people to be good and protect themselves are good religion beliefs.
27.   My sister can be considered as my best friend because we talk all crap and shit together. My brother mind is weird for me because I can’t agree with the way he thinks and sees something.
28.   It’s only April. I have only passed 4 months in this year. February I would say. It was Chinese New Year.
29.   Too cute to display sorry.
30.   Changed? I didn’t notice. I’m not sensitive to changes around me. I hope I lose weight successfully in next month. Tummy gone and thigh become perfectly slim! Ahhh happiest thing to imagine. Wait, better get a nice boyfriend. Woohoo. Being single is getting a bit boring already.

No comments: