雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bye Laurier

Source: My Tumblr

One day I’m gonna complain Laurier. Why you make all those type of sanitary napkins that I use extinct?! Okay lah no extinct but all in small package. Then I need to buy 10packs per month wei! GODDAMN EXPENSIVE YOU KNOW?! I WANT BIG PACKAGE BUT NOW ALL NO! 
I like to used the Laurier soft care extra comfort slim series. I like it because it’s SLIM. I won’t get bruise because of the friction from walking. There’s also super slim one for Laurier active comfort. …… SUPER SLIM YOUR HEAD LAH. Still thick! I wear that thing 3 days I walk like a retard for one week! SO LAURIER Y U NO COME UP WITH BIG PACKAGES OF EXTRA COMFORT SLIM?! 
I go everywhere still NO! Damn geram wei! BYE TO YOU LAURIER. I’m switching to Intimate or whatever it’s called. I don’t like trying new product! Urgh. Laurier you can go die. 



See! This is what I want.

Not this = = 

No comments: