雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another normal day

Wake up quite early this morning. 
I don't like to eat steamed buns! :(
And bananas just ain't enough! I feel empty!
I miss half boiled egg so much!!! 
Awww it feels good just by imagine!! ♥ 
Eggs in my house all've been put into refrigerator I can't just make one.
The yolk will be too raw. [[ewww]]
I can't have fry eggs too today because of my throat. :((
So I made myself steamed egg :D
AND IT LOOKS PERFECTLY NICE!!
I've never make one as good looking as this one before. :))
Just a little flaw, I seems to add not enough water. :P


My throat isn't getting any better but WORSE!!! :((
After I sent Holeen back I incidentally went Bdr Tek buy coconut water.
I came here everytime I want to drink coconut. NICE
Sweet even tho no sugar or honey added. 
Eh really raised price edi leh. X) RM2.70 edi XD
PLUS like less volume ahahahah!! 
Or I get a small coconut huh? Tak sweet pun!! Blearghh!!

Goyang goyang~ shake shake~

Dinner-making.
Honestly I don't really like to fry fish. 
Feel more like spilling oil on my face. 
OILY YERRR~!!

♥Today's menu.
Bad thing is, not my menu. Tsk. 
Sore throat la people!! How can I eat something like this. :(
So I had steamed egg(again) and steamed fish. Everything STEAMED.
My dad asked me why same fish you want to cook it in different ways harr?
You thought I want to do it this way meh!! 
I also lazy want to wash up the utensil one marhh.
Tapi sore throat apa boleh buat?? :'(

I'm so keen blogging recently. 
I also dno why. Die die wanna blog even it's rubbish.
I LOVE MY BLOG. 

No comments: