雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Friday, January 14, 2011

Mean

Well people. I believe sometime when y'all say sorry to someone, it doesn't mean that you've done anything wrong right? It's just some kind of courtesy right? Some people just never get that. PATHETIC. 


Okay let's start the story. Today after I end my class at 11a.m. I rushed to the computer lab wait to print out all my notes. I've waited for hours and switching lines because of different stupid problems that occur to printers. I printed quite a lot. All four subjects notes for whole semester, I think that's a bit time costing. SO, when I'm finally done, I log out, starting to pack and turn around to tell the person behind me a friendly "sorry" because I've keep her waiting so long. However it's just being polite right? I've done nothing wrong. I've paid RM400 each semester of course I get to print my stuff as many as I want. 


The girl just turned her head away coldly didn't even look at me and move front to the comp seat. Well fine, that's okay. I guess she got really impatient well I do understand that. I don't blame her if she gets her face that stiff just by waiting. = = It's just that if people say sorry to me usually I'll smile back and say "never mind" or "it's okay". Even if I don't say so I'll at least smile back. Just show some manners lahh. 


When I'm done packing and about to leave, she asked, "why cannot log in?". Owhhhhhh you didn't heard her tone, it's such a questioning and blaming tone that it actually irritates me. Well I dunno, do I? Even if I know I won't tell you! *making faces "blek" * I don't owe you anything so stop showing that bitchy shitty face to me. Well of course I didn't say all that. If I've say that I most probably would have also punched the other girls that cut my line in their eyes. In fact, I still taught them how to print 4 slides per page when they turned around and asked me about it. The reason I didn't tell them off is because I'm going to print a lot, so if they are just printing a bit, well don't do bad stuff to people. I was standing there wondering should I help her go and ask help. Yeah I'm sincerely feeling quite sorry because I was the last one used it. The person in front didn't mention I'm not supposed to log out after done and there's no notice paste on the glass. People usually log off their account and I'm just doing my part to protect my own account. But since she only treat me like shit I don't like the idea trying to stick up my face to people's ass. Help you? What? With that face of yours? MOVE YOUR OWN ASS UP. 


Awwwhhhh come on! That's life girl. You don't get everything in equal. It's no good looking like that everyone knows it's true. If you don't like it the way world is running, go back to your mama womb, I can't change the world for you. You think I get to print my stuff easily that's why I can say all these? Wake up girl!! I've been lining up also even when I was dying sick and I don't get to print a single sheet!!! I brought one whole pack of A4 papers (450 sheets) and I didn't even used up half of it. What's that to complain about? I'd've seen people in front of me printing nearly two packs of 450 sheets A4 papers. Not to mention also people that printing every notes for all their classmates and eat up two hours when there's only one printer to use. 


Not satisfy? Go and complain with UCSI, we've pay this much how come they can only offer us 3 printers for whole campus students. I'll be the first ever to support you no worries. Impatient? Go get your ass to another line or bring your bag go home. Don't show that shitty face around. Wasted your pretty little face. When I said sorry I only feel sorry for you because I understand the feel of waiting. It's not that I owe you anything or it is any of my mistake!! It's just courtesy. Wake up and don't get misunderstanding!!! Oh fine I'm being such a selfish arrogant irritating little girl. What's up? Getting idea of punching me? Well go take a number and get in the line. YES GET IN THE LINE. What? Everything needs a little waiting. 


I can be very mean you know. WHAT? You mean I mean everyone's mean. Stop dreaming, the world doesn't live happily ever after. It's only in fairy tale. If you gets everything nice and happy everyday you'll get boring very soon I assure you. I dunno what's going wrong with her but I don't expect getting those offending tones when I've do nothing wrong. I did what was my rights. AND my rights is to print all my lecture notes using school facilities. Again I can assure you I have paid all the bills before the terms start. 


Just feeling that some people always get the wrong idea. Nobody's owing you a thing. People say sorry doesn't mean you deserve it. Blahhh who cares how you think. You're not my friend my family and I don't give a damn about what you think of me. 


Oh sorry. Am I being too pride? Too selfish? Too arrogant? Well never mind. I mean it!! And I enjoy that. Lots of loves. Good night everyone.   








2 comments:

hn 月恋恋 said...

i will be the first to support u and the second to support her? o_O

靖雯 ♥ 阿妖 said...

LOL xD