雯质彬彬

My photo
我是靖雯,阿妖乃是论坛化名,我真的不是千年深山老妖怪。文笔不佳遣词用字粗俗劣质。随便乱写一点流水帐然后叫自己部落客。

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First day of class in 2011

First day of final semester in college was such a nightmare !!! 


I woke up at 640 in the morning for 8am moral class. Just shortly after I sat down in the lecture room someone came in and told us the class is cancelled. No reason was given!! = = !! I began to really dislike UCSI. So I went to the computer lab and go online complain about it. I left the lab before 9 back to Auditorium to wait for the next class at 930. Nothing to do online ZZZ. 


There was a class conducting at that moment so I just stayed outside of the room. The class which at last discovered as the class I tend to attend. The timetable changed to 8-11am and only five people knew about it, which are all the student in class that morning. They didn't update their timetable on e-advantage. WHAT'S THE POINT OF SETTING UP A STUDENT WEBSITE IF YOU DON'T MAKE USE OF IT??!! And it bloody clashes with my Moral! Though I don't like much about moral studies but neither do I give a damn about Computing Essential. 


New lecturer for that subject. He said that this subject is a NEW subject starting only this year. I went completely blank. So what are those people who had computing essential last year? Finally I found out the difference. The subject code changed, this Computing Essential is for new students coming in 2011, which they don't have computing studies to take. Well what about the old student then? Checked the noticeboard and there's another computing essential, which is for the past year student. I REALLY HATE THIS. Why on earth do they have to make it so troublesome! And the lecture for this is on Friday. I'd've got all day free on Friday!!! Well I don't really appreciate these changes you know? 


Went to Office Application lecture... AND THE LECTURER IS THE SAME GUY FOR THE NEW COMPUTING ESSENTIAL!!! I don't really like to see him this much. He's bringing troubles to me ALL THE TIME. All time slot he given for the lab session are clashing with my other subjects and I can't say I'm fond of it since I don't have a time-turner like Hermione. 

After this class I went home straight away. I don't really have the mood to wait and see if the moral lecturer will come for the afternoon session. Besides I don't think there's tutorial for the old CE on first week. Alan Ho won't like it. He's a work-life balance guy. XD The way home was also a disaster. The traffic jam, gheez I should have took  another route to get to the main road. Half way home the sky like it's going to fall. It's pouring down so heavily, you can't describe it with only cats and dog already, I would say it's oxes and horses. = = I drove 50km/h on the highway and I could hardly see the car in front. Took me one hour to get home. Kajang town was stuck with cars. 

The rest of the day was better than morning except the lunch. IT WAS HORRIBLE! I don't wanna recall so that's it. 

No comments: